Trade Operations Associate
The trade operations associate will work closely with the trading and operations teams to ensure data integrity and operational effectiveness in trade operations. This position requires knowledge of equity and fixed income trading, trade settlement operations, attention to detail, and critical thinking. The individual in this role must also effectively manage multiple tasks and have strong prioritization skills.
- Conduct day to day trading operations
- Proactively monitor trade alerts, fails, and breaks throughout the day to ensure timely settlement for all executed trades
- Trading and portfolio account system support including maintenance and trade issue resolution
- Provide trade instruction and allocation maintenance on an ongoing daily basis
- Maintenance of trade file reports
- Reconciliation of pending transactions
- Security setup including setting up and verification of new account setup
- Corporate action and proxy voting processes and record maintenance while maintaining some compliance reporting
- Projects related to such things as compliance, data entry, and alternative asset setup and maintenance
- Support equity trades
- Ability to evaluate and recommend process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree required with an emphasis in math, economics, and/or finance preferred, with a track record of academic achievement
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in an investment or financial services role (entry-level candidates with relevant internships will be considered)
- Familiarity with related systems (i.e., FactSet, order management systems, DTCC, Schwab Advisor Center, NetX360, State Street Springboard, and Bloomberg) is a plus
- Experience using a CRM and Portfolio Management Systems
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (PivotTables, charting data, formatting charts, complex formulas, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong attention to detail and comfort working with numbers
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments
- Ability to work independently
This job description is not an all-inclusive statement of the duties and responsibilities of the position listed above. Other appropriate duties may be required.
QCI offers a competitive base pay, incentive bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, genetic information or veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
If interested, kindly submit your resume to email@example.com