PORTFOLIO MANAGER/SENIOR ANALYST
This individual will manage their book of business and work closely with clients to manage their investment accounts. Duties include consulting and advising clients to develop investment objectives to increase investment performance; creating reports on investment activity and performance; and communicating effectively with clients regarding investment accounts, market conditions, and economic trends. Portfolio managers are active members of QCI’s investment committee.
- Organically generate new business
- Provide client consultation to develop investment objectives
- Communicate with clients about their accounts, market conditions, and economic trends
- Research, identify and recommend buy/sell trades
- Execute trades across client accounts
- Manage and monitor the performance of assigned portfolio; keep portfolio managers apprised of potential risk and/or recommendations
- Partner with an assigned customer service representative to provide the highest level of service to clients
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance, business administration, economics, or related field
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in an investment or financial services position
- Proven track record of organically generating new business
- Excellent research skills, including attention to detail, strong intellectual curiosity, and an analytical approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Experience with FactSet, Portfolio Analysis, and Bloomberg
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- CFA or progress towards an industry designation like CFA a plus
- Use a keyboard and computer monitor on a constant basis 7-8 hours per day
- Communicate in-person and via telephone on a constant basis 7-8 hours per day
- Sit or stand at a desk 7-8 hours per day
This job description is not an all-inclusive statement of the duties and responsibilities of the position listed above. Other appropriate duties may be required.
QCI offers a competitive base pay, incentive bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
If interested, kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org