QCI is Hiring!
QCI Asset Management is hiring an experienced senior equity analyst to join our team. Ideally, we are looking for someone who has advanced research skills, an attention to detail, and excellent communication skills. The candidate should have a strong, intellectual curiosity and an analytical approach.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities;
- Conduct research on existing and future equity investments, including fundamental analysis, financial modeling, valuation, and performance analysis. Monitoring earnings calls and news reports for investment implications
- Generate content (reports, models, analyses) to articulate value proposition
- Grow technical capability in others; mentor new hires
- Attend conferences to develop your positioning as an industry expert
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance, business administration, economics or related field
- 5-7+ years’ relevant experience in an investment or financial services position
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Experience with FactSet, Portfolio Analysis
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Ideally, the candidate has a CFA certification or other comparable industry designation, or is actively working towards obtaining one.
Individuals interested should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
QCI Asset Management is a quiet leader in fee-based investment management services. We’re a completely independent, 100% employee owned firm, managing investment portfolios for high net worth individuals, trusts, pension and retirement plans, corporations, higher education and other non-for-profit clients. We also provide objective, fee-based consulting advice to the fiduciaries for participant-directed retirement plans.
QCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer