QCI Asset Management Inc. Is Hiring!
QCI Asset Management is hiring an experienced Client Services Associate to join our team.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has experience working in a financial services organization, has excellent communication skills, attention to detail and a Client First mentality.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities;
- Daily correspondence with clients and custodians
- Proactively follow up with clients regarding requests and account information
- Maintain client database and electronic files using Portfolio Management, CRM, DocuWare), etc.
- Generate web reports, monthly and quarterly cycle reports
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Associates degree and/or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in a client services position
- 1+ year’s experience in a financial services organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships; showing attentiveness to client needs
- Experience with a CRM and Portfolio Management software
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Individuals interested should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
QCI Asset Management is a quiet leader in fee-based investment management services. We’re a completely independent, 100% employee owned firm, managing investment portfolios for high net worth individuals, trusts, pension and retirement plans, corporations, higher education and other non-for-profit clients. We also provide objective, fee-based consulting advice to the fiduciaries for participant-directed retirement plans.
QCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer