FIXED INCOME ANALYST/TRADER
This individual will actively collaborate with QCI’s fixed income investment team and work closely with portfolio managers to ensure timely and accurate execution of strategies across client portfolios and serve as a member of the firm’s investment committee.
- Manage and monitor fixed income portfolios for asset allocation and investment policy adherence
- Develop and implement fixed income trading strategy
- Research, identify and recommend fixed income investments
- Execute trades across client accounts
- Provide fundamental research at the macro and underlying issuer levels
- Perform ad hoc projects to improve the overall fixed income investment process across the firm
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business administration, economics, or a related field
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in an investment or financial services position
- Experience trading and analyzing fixed income securities including government, corporate, municipal, and mortgage-backed securities
- Excellent research skills including attention to detail, strong intellectual curiosity, and an analytical mindset
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments while working both independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to excellence with a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with FactSet and Bloomberg
- CFA or progress towards similar industry designation
- Use a keyboard and computer monitor on a constant basis 7-8 hours per day
- Communicate in-person and via telephone on a constant basis 7-8 hours per day
- Sit or stand at a desk 7-8 hours per day
This job description is not an all-inclusive statement of the duties and responsibilities of the position listed above. Other appropriate duties may be required.
QCI offers a competitive base pay, incentive bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
If interested, kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org