CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
This individual will work closely with the client service representatives to support the onboarding and ongoing service of QCI’s clients. This role will serve as an interface between QCI and clients and will be responsible for positive, friendly, courteous interaction with visitors and employees. The position requires high attention to detail, excellent organization and customer service, and the ability to independently manage concurrent tasks with varying deadlines.
- Support client electronic delivery through the download and filing of account documents, client enrollment in electronic delivery options, client portal set up, and custodian signature card delivery
- Data entry of new accounts
- Assist in the new account paperwork preparation process
- Collaborate with customer service representatives and portfolio managers to ensure a positive and effective onboarding process for clients
- Generate and process client welcome letters
- Process client account maintenance including changes to client contact information
- Review and process service alerts in custodian platform systems
- Initiate internal processing required to resolve client service requests
- Scan and upload client check deposits
- Troubleshoot client portal issues and resets
- Download client statements and tax documents, as requested
- Provide front desk coverage as needed and serve as a backup for phone coverage
- Assist in the creation of meeting materials for portfolio managers
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with CRM, portfolio account systems, and Schwab Advisor Center
- Use a keyboard and computer monitor on a constant basis 7-8 hours per day
- Communicate in-person and via telephone on a constant basis 7-8 hours per day
- Sit or stand at a desk 7-8 hours per day
This job description is not an all-inclusive statement of the duties and responsibilities of the position listed above. Other appropriate duties may be required.
QCI offers a competitive base pay, incentive bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
If interested, kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org