This individual will work closely with the Chief Financial Officer and the Controller to process accurate and timely billing. This position will be expected to use the highest level of quality and courtesy to communicate directly with internal stakeholders and external vendors to resolve issues or questions.
- Generate bills and invoices specific to client accounts
- Verify billing data accuracy and correct errors to ensure data integrity
- Maintain billing data and complete consistent data audits using Orion software
- Process and update procedures documentation for Orion
- Provide internal stakeholders with ongoing training regarding billing-related nuances of Orion
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on the accuracy of new account set-up
- Monitor, process, and respond to general QCI accounting e-mail
- Assist Controller with AR administration
- Use accounting software to identify outstanding accounts
- Work both independently and as part of a team to complete assigned projects
- 2+ years of experience working in a billing specialist role
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential firm information
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Adherence to laws and best practices regarding client data
- High level of comfort with numbers and processing of financial information
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Orion and understanding of general ledger beneficial, but not required
- Use a keyboard and computer monitor on a constant basis 7-8 hours per day
- Communicate in-person and via telephone on a constant basis 7-8 hours per day
- Sit or stand at a desk 7-8 hours per day
This job description is not an all-inclusive statement of the duties and responsibilities of the position listed above. Other appropriate duties may be required.
QCI offers a competitive base pay, incentive bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, genetic information or veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
If interested, kindly submit your resume to email@example.com